IBPS RRB Application Form 2013
There is a good opportunity for the job aspirants, who wished to work with the regional bank of India as IBPS comes with a recruitment to recruit the various posts of Officers and Office assistants across the country. Government of India has approved to organize this recruitment under the guidelines of NABARD. Interested candidates can also go through the official website of IBPS to know more about the recruitment process.
IMPORTANT DATES TO BE REMEMBER FOR RRB-2:
1) Online submission of application form will take place from 04-07-2013 to 25-07-2013.
2) For online mode of payments, candidates can submit their application fee from 04-07-2013 to 25-07-2013.
3) For offline mode of payments, candidates can submit their application fee from 06-07-2013 to 30-07-2013.
4) Call letters for Officers will be available for downloading from 10-09-2013 on wards.
5) Call letters for Office Assistant will be available for downloading from 17-09-2013 on wards.
6) Online exam for Officers will be held on 21 and 22 September, 2013.
7) Online exam for Office Assistants will be held on 28 and 29 September, 2013 & 5 and 6 October, 2013.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEE FOR RRB-2:
1) For Officer Scale – 1st, 2nd and 3rd, the application fee is set to be Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates, while it is Rs. 600 for other candidates.
2) For Office Assistant, the application fee is set to be Rs. 100 only for the SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates, while the candidates belonging to all other category will have to submit a sum of Rs. 600 only.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/WHO CAN APPLY FOR RRB-2:
A candidate having a graduate degree or its equivalent from recognized University, can apply for any of the posts and proficiency in the local language can also be an important factor of your selection. For detailed advertisement about the eligibility, you can follow the following link given Official Notification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR RRB-2:
A candidate can also apply for both the jobs as mentioned by the IBPS but in case of Officer’s cadre, you have to fill a choice among the three available posts. You must scan your photo and signature prior to fill the application form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RRB-2:
1) In order to submit your application fee, you have to go through the official website of IBPS and fill the online form available there.
2) After filling the application form, you should take a print-out of your application form and challan form.
3) Candidates are advised to keep safe your application form until the recruitment process is over.
4) For offline mode of payments, you have to fill the challan form and submit the fee in the any of the following seven banks – Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank and United Bank of India.
5) For Online mode of payments, the payment can be made via Master/Visa Debit or by Credit Cards or also by the Internet Banking.